Nutrition by Ellen
Ellen Reiss-GoldFarb, RDN, CEDRD
Nutrition Therapist & Educator
Consider me your coach! I work besides you every step of the way in a warm, confidential and comfortable environment. Our initial meeting is 60 minutes long. I will review your medical history, medications, lab work and ask questions relevant to being able to create an individualized plan to help meet your needs. Together, we will be taking a look at your current relationship with food and eating behaviors, as well as discussing things that went well for you in the past, and things that did not go so well for you. The goal is to work together as a team to come up with a plan that works best for YOU. With the power of technology, I can see clients virtually from anywhere!
Follow Up Meetings
- These can vary and depend on needs.
- 30 minute or 45 minute sessions.
- We will experiment each week and see what is working for you and what is not and make changes as needed.
- Everything is individualized.
- Many of my clients have anxiety and other feelings when it comes to dining out.
- When provided with an emotionally safe environment, clients can explore and work through these issues and find peace, understanding and success.
- By providing “exposures” to foods in different situations, this can help overcome fear … and I will provide coaching and guidance to help through this process.
- We will set attainable goals together and work at a pace that feels comfortable for YOU.
Grocery Store Shopping
- Many of my clients like me to help them go grocery shopping.
- We usually find a store that you typically like to shop at and I will help you with making choices as well as provide clarity and knowledge.
- We find it helpful when we can actually see the products and be at the store.
- We also work through any anxiety or other feelings that can come up around shopping.
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Stay up to date on cutting-edge information including all of my great healthy tips, research, recipe ideas, upcoming events, promotions and much more!